I rocked my Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation on Easter Sunday. I’m loving the foundation that I received through Influentser to review!
1. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser – I applied this all over.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation – I used my foundation brush from Sonia Kashuk (No. 121). I have the foundation in 103 – True Ivory
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush – I use 004 – Tickle Me Pink. This product has been repackaged and renumbered as 140 since I purchased it.
4. – 5. CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils – I use Crystal Flame – 305 in the inner corners of my eyes and Hot Pink Flame – 320 on the rest of my lids.
6. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liner – in black, upper lids only! Generally I only apply from outside corners to about 2/3 across.
7. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara – Upper lashes only!
Other products used:
Naked Bee Natural Lip Color – in Plum Orchid
All that and some Lilac Perfume Oil and I was set to go to church in my new dress!
I hope everyone had an amazing Easter! I went on my first Easter egg hunt! Did you do something special for Easter this year?