When Crystal from LatelyWithCrystal left me a comment letting me know she had nominated me for the liebster award, I must admit, I was flummoxed. I had no idea what that meant. So I asked one of my friends (Google). Some bloggers refer to it as a blogging chain letter. That’s no fun! No one likes those! I prefer to call it a game of tag! But anyways as Crystal wrote:
The liebster award is an award that is given to a blogger by other bloggers and is about connecting bloggers and helping smaller blogs get known.
1. Must link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify the people you nominated by commenting on their blog or on twitter
1. Shoes or bags?
I do love shoes, but I wear a size 5 and that’s really hard to find so sometimes shoe shopping is depressing. But bags, they never let you down.
2. What do you love about blogging?
I love the opportunity to share what I’m thinking about … even if no one is reading it.
3. What kind of blog posts do you like to read most?
I love to read reviews on almost anything and a smattering of lifestyle blogs that I follow on Bloglovin’.
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Who is one of your fashion icons?
As far as an actual person, I don’t know if I have an answer to this but I LOVE Kate Spade.
6. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
7. What inspires you to write?
A lot of different things. Sometimes it’s just a way of working through what’s going on in my life other times it’s something I’ve read or heard.
8. Tell a random fact about you.
I can do a really good dog bark impersonation. (Small dog)
9. What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
Kel-logs (aside from the play on the cereal brand) is a throwback to a nickname I got in my high school art class. Miss Kelly Dee is a throwback to another nickname I got in high school (Miss Kelly) and Dee for my middle name (Dawn)
10. What is your favorite quote?
I’m a huge quote junkie! But…. I’ve narrowed it down:
“How rare and beautiful it is to even exist” Sleeping at Last
“Sometimes you just have to put on lipgloss and pretend to be psyched” Mindy Kaling
“Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” -Kiera Cass
11. What are three things you cannot live without?
I’m Nominating: (I checked followers on Bloglovin’)
Jordan from http://missjordanlee.wordpress.com
Maci from http://macishingleton.wordpress.com
Haley from http://haleyhopegill.wordpress.com
Young and Twenty from http://youngandtwenty.com/
Katie from http://lifewithblessings.com/
Daniella from http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca
Ali from http://in-bloom-blog.blogspot.com/
Katy from http://www.theroadtothere.me/
Joy from http://joycarolinemills.wordpress.com
Lizzie Mackay from http://lizziem-lizziem-lizziem.blogspot.com/
Stella from http://teaseyourtoes.blogspot.com/
- What’s your favorite go-to nail polish color?
- Last book you read?
- Favorite movie for a rainy day?
- If you were a breakfast food, what would you be?
- What is something on your bucket list that you’ve accomplished?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Historical or futuristic movies?
- What’s your favorite article of clothing?
- Do you wear socks to sleep?
- Who’s the last person you called?
- Do you have any nicknames?
Hope you enjoyed this post!